Selecting a Contractor
When you are making a decision about what type of equipment to use for heating and cooling your home, it is equally important to think about what contractor do you want installing the equipment. The Hayter Group has been serving clients across South-Western Ontario since 1952. We want your business and here is what we'll do to make sure you are satisfied:
- Emergency Service - The Hayter Group provides 24 hour emergency service exclusively for our clients.
- Licensed Technicians - The Hayter Group technicians are factory trained and licensed in a long list of trades including; plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, pipe fitting and HVAC.
- In-Stock Inventory - The Hayter Group carries a large inventory of new equipment and service parts at our Alvinston warehouse. We try our best to get your problem solved as quickly as possible.
- Experience - We've been in business since 1952. It's very unlikely that you have a problem that we have not seen before.
- Testimonials - Many of our customers have been kind enough to provide testimonials and recommend us to their friends.
- Industry Leading Suppliers - Our suppliers want to maintain their reputation and will not deal with 'fly by night' operators. We are proud to represent quality suppliers like; WaterFurnace, Napoleon and Mitsubishi to name a few.
- Awards - We've been recognized several times including:
- Better Business Bureau - Integrity Award
- Lambton Chamber of Commerce - Large Business of the Year
- Canadian Association of Family Enterprises - Business of the Year Runner Up
- Green Energy - The Hayter Group has installed over 3,500 solar and geothermal systems across South-Western Ontario!
- Size - We are one of the largest dealers in Ontario for Napoleon furnaces and WaterFurnace geothermal equipment. We are large enough to service you, but small enough to value your business.
- Family Run - We treat people the way we'd like to be treated ourselves. If you are unhappy with the service you receive, you can contact Chad Hayter directly.
- No Call Centre - We answer the phone and let you talk to somebody that can help you directly.
- Experienced Office Staff - Our office service managers have real field experience.
- Maintenance Program - We'll make sure that you are on a maintenance program that will keep your equipment warranty valid and at the same time will extend the life of your equipment.
The Hayter Group Customer Policies: (click to download)
Policies | Guarantees