Hanwha Solar Panels
Hanwha SolarOne is a global renewable energy company listed on NASDAQ (HSOL). It is the flagship company of Hanwha Group, one of the largest business enterprises in South Korea.
The company maintains a strong presence worldwide, with a global business network that spans Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Hanwha SolarOne manufactures photovoltaic cells and photovoltaic modules ideal for on-grid and off-grid residential and smaller commercial installations including arrays mounted flat or at a fixed tilt on rooftops.
Key Product Features:
- Guaranteed quality: 12 year product warranty, 25 year linear performance warranty
- Predictable output: Positive power sorting of 0 to + 5 W
- Innovative solution: Anti-reflective coating for high sunlight absorption
- Robust design: certified to withstand up to 4000 Pa wind load and up to 7000 Pa snow load
- Anti-PID : Modules are qualified to withstand PID(Potential Induced Degradation)
- ISO 9001 quality standards and ISO 14001 environmental standards
TÜV, CE, Safety Class II, and UL certifications ensure that Hanwha SolarOne products operate safely and comply with electrical and fire safety codes around the world.
ISO 9001 Certification and TÜV factory inspections confirm that Hanwha manufacturing is carried out under proven, internationally recognized quality control and manufacturing processes.
ISO 14001 Certification ensures that Hanwha manufacturing performs in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Hanwha Solar Panels are ‘bankable’:
Hanwha panels are also available with black frames, this can improve the appearance of you solar array.