Why Runtal Radiators?
Comfort, style, versatility, durability and energy efficiency are all engineered into every radiator that Runtal builds. Runtal is a world leader in radiator technology. Runtal invented panel radiators back in the 1950′s and has hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide.
- Comfort: Runtal provides a soothing blanket of radiant warmth. Runtal offers easy to clean panels. A well designed Runtal system operates quietly, minimizing the pinging and popping often found in other heating systems.
- Style: Runtal’s sleek 2″ profile can be integrated into any environment. They may be discreetly blended into a classic decor or used as a complement to vibrant high-tech accessories. Runtal Radiators are available in a number of finishes.
- Versatility: Runtal offers options not available with other systems. Runtal builds radiators from 20″ to 29-1/2′ long in increments of 2″.
- Durability: Made of welded steel, Runtal Radiators are built to last. They may be used as a direct replacement for fin-tube or cast iron radiators.
- Energy Efficiency: Runtal makes significantly reduced energy consumption possible. Runtal may be used with low temperature water making it a perfect alternative or complement to radiant floor heating.
Baseboard Radiators come in 3 heights (6″, 9″, 12″) and several lengths (2′-14′).
Wall Panel Radiators
Wall panel style radiators are ideal for placement under windows or on walls where floor space is at a premium. When placed under windows, wall panels help eliminate cold spots and drafts, while allowing curtains to hang naturally to the floor. Wall panels are available in sizes and colours to suit your space.
Europeans have found the key to unlocking a bathroom’s potential is the comfort provided by towel radiators. Towel radiators offer comfortable radiant heat in the bathroom while at the same time providing the luxury of warm, dry towels and bathrobes.