Faster.Smarter.Safer. This is how The Hayter Group is committed to delivering projects. The Hayter Group is ready to become Canada’s #1 HVAC provider and we’re looking for a Project Manager to help us get there!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the overall business at the Hayter Group.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Responsible for data input and accuracy for financial performance, invoicing, inventory, and internal CRM platform
- Reports issues to Operations Manager regarding financial performance, invoicing, potential customer issues and potential opportunities
- Manages payroll and payouts related to bonus, commission or incentive programs Leads inventory management and review process for forecasting and reporting for financial performance
- Maintains CRM and works with the sales team to ensure it is being kept up to date for sales and financial reporting
- Supervises team in the designated region Drive an inclusive culture to promote equity, welcome different perspectives, and enable career progression by fostering a sense of belonging.
- Signature authority for purchases within limits
- Prepares monthly financial results of designated region
- Customer contact dealing with invoicing, collections, purchasing, pricing, project management, negotiating contracts, resolving disputes and general communication
- Supplier contact dealing with coordinated strategy development, contract negotiation, project management, resolving disputes and general communication
What You Bring to The Team:
- Education to include a business/ financial administration degree, technical college diploma or combination of business training and/or related experience
- Data analysis and management should be one of your key strengths
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Coordinator/Project Manager role
- Experience in energy, hardware and/or HVAC industry would be preferred but not needed.
- Proven leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve project disputes with minimal assistance
- Capacity to inspire and foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers
- Availability to travel between all Utilities yards
- Sound computer skills – MS Excel / Lotus, MS Word and MS Project
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills
- Capability to work independently, accurately and under pressure
- Ability to see a task from conception to implementation
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Prolonged sedentary positioning
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity.