Granby EcoGard Double Bottom Oil Tanks
- This double bottom tank comes with a primary tank leakage monitoring system.
- The electrostatic powder-coated paint offers good resistance against external corrosion.
- 25 years limited warranty against manufacturing defects and internal corrosion.
- Made in Canada
With more than 63 years of experience on the oil tank market, Granby Storage Tank’s products are built to meet Canadian homeowners needs.
Roth Double Wall Oil Tanks
- Environmentally Friendly
- Top Quality
- More than 4 million installed
- 10 year Insurance - up to $2 million clean up policy - 30 Year Limited Product Warranty
Since 1971 more than 4 million Roth tanks have been installed in Europe and North America. Roth tanks last longer than ever before due to the outstanding quality. That is why Roth tanks enjoy such an enviable reputation.
Roth tanks are completely rust-free, inside and out. Minimize the potential dangers of oil spills and leaks caused by corrosion. The outer tank is made out of galvanized steel, rollseamed (no welds) with an oil and fire resistant seal, making it one of the safest and most reliable tanks on the market. Roth uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure maximum storage safety and minimum space requirements.
Why am I getting a letter from my insurance company?
A leaking oil tank can be very expensive for both homeowners and insurance companies. According to the Insurance Bureau of Canada, the average claim for an oil tank leak is $250,000. Costs include replacing equipment and cleaning up environmental damage.
Did you know that 1 litre of leaked heating oil can contaminate 1 million litres of ground water? Insurance companies are trying to be proactive and get oil tanks replaced before they leak. The service life of a steel oil tank is 15 to 20 years.