ecobee Wi-Fi Thermostats
The Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensors
The standard thermostat reads the temperature in one room (where the thermostat is). As a result your favourite rooms are uncomfortable. The ecobee3 thermostat changes all that. Utilizing remote sensors it delivers the right temperature in the rooms that matter most. ecobee3 was designed for homes with more than one room!
ecobee thermostats use thousands of data points to make intelligent, personalized heating and cooling decisions. This will save you money on energy costs, improve the heating and cooling performance in your home and make you very comfortable in your home.
- Features a 3.5" color LCD touchscreen, with highly intuitive icons and controls. Reads temperature in multiple locations solving for uneven temperatures.
- Intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling based on your home’s energy profile and the weather outside, ensuring your comfort at all times.
- Senses if anyone is home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you’re at home and saving you energy and money when you’re not.
- ecobee3 can save you an average of 23% annually, paying for itself in energy savings.
- Enables you to control the temperature in your home anytime, anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Residential Mobile App
- The HomeKit-enabled ecobee3 means you can control your heating and cooling anytime, from anywhere, using your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, and Siri. The app layout mimics the home screen of your thermostat.
- Remotely edit most of your thermostat's settings, including temperature, humidity , system status, system mode, and how long you would like your fan to stay on for.
- Monitor the temperature, occupancy, and participation status of sensors in each of your rooms.
- View your current schedule and temperature settings plus current local weather and 4-day weather forecast. No separate weather app required.
- If you have multiple thermostats you can view detailed information for each thermostat, including current temperature, desired temperature, and network status.