Napoleon Central Air Conditioning
Up to 16 SEER Central Air
During those long, hot summer days, coming home to cool house is a treat. Napoleon’s 16 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) central air conditioner will create the perfect indoor environment. With quiet operation and a natural taupe colour, Napoleon’s air conditioners blend into your yard at home.
Napoleon’s 16 SEER air conditioner is made with superior eco-friendly technology. Backed with a 10 year limited compressor and parts warranty.
- Permanently lubricated Permanent Split Capacitor motor achieving prompt start up without excessive noise
- Industry leading compressor
- Low vibration for quieter operation
- Coils are all-aluminum to last longer then copper coils
- Coils are compact to allow for smaller unit size
- Motor assembly is removable from top of unit for easy servicing
- Service valves and refrigerant connections are located outside the cabinet for easy servicing
- Electrical connections are easily accessible through a removable service panel
Swept Fan Blade Technology
Napoleon air conditioners are made with modern fan blade technology. The unique swept shape of the blades make Napoleon air conditioners quiet as they efficiently provide increased air flow. Napoleon’s swept fan blades are made with a plated steel hub and aluminum blades for durability.
Advanced Micro Channel Technology
Napoleon Air Conditioners are made with micro-channel condenser coils. Condenser coils wrap around the inside of your air conditioner and hold the refrigerant. Napoleon’s micro-channel condenser coils are compact, allowing for a smaller air conditioner size while using less refrigerant. Napoleon micro channel condenser coils are all aluminum, easy to maintain and will outlast copper.
Napoleon Products are made right here in Ontario!
To see Napoleon Gas Furnaces click here.
To see Napoleon Wood Furnaces and Multi-Fuel Furnaces click here.
Napoleon was selected as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Affordable Home Comfort
Whether you are replacing an older central air conditioning system or adding one to your forced air furnace, The Hayter Group is here to help you. Correctly sizing central air requires a professional assessment of your home. Call us toll free at (877)429-8377.