Have you been denied connection due to grid constraints? We will buy constrained microfit contract!
As you may already know, many rural Ontario homes and businesses have contracts from the OPA to install solar systems, but are unable to connect their projects to the grid due to grid-constraints from Hydro One and other utilities.
If you have (or know someone who has) a contract from the OPA for $.80 / kWh, but can’t connect to the grid (hydro network) we may be able to help. All individuals that have outstanding contracts have until May 31st to decide whether they will:
1. Allow the contract to simply expire
2. Relocate the installation to another property that can get a grid-connection, or
3. Sell the contract to a third party (which is what our Company is participating in).
Our company, ‘Hayter Renewable Energy’ is applying to build a roof top solar array which can accept several more contracts. We are offering to purchase existing micro FIT contracts from individuals for up to $2500.00 each (depending on the kilowatts applied for). For more information please feel free to reply to this message or call our office- 1-877-429-8377
and talk to myself or Matt McLean about your options. Whatever you do, talking to us is better than letting the contract expire, but you need to start the process as soon as possible, before your options expire at the end of the month.
Details to help determine if you qualify:
1. MicroFIT Application must have been submitted prior to Dec. 8, 2010 and for which the OPA (Ontario Power Authority) issued a Conditional Offer that had not expired as of Aug. 19, 2011.
2. Requested an Offer to Connect as of Aug. 19, 2011 and was subsequently notified by the LDC (Ontario Hydro, Bluewater Power, London Hydro etc.) that connection capacity was unavailable (ie. Connection denied)