Book Your Annual Maintenance Before May 15
This is the best time of year to get your geothermal system maintenance. Our regular price goes up to $179 after May 15. Save $40 by booking today!
We have an extensive checklist when we visit your home.
- Check reverse heat/cool operation
- Check thermostat
- Test blower assembly
- Inspect air coil
- Check for signs of leakage
- Clean inside of control area
- Inspect air filter
- Test desuperheater pump
- Inspect coaxial heat exchanger
- Clean drain
- Tablet installed in condensate pan
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Entering/leaving air temperature
- Entering/leaving water temperature
- Entering/leaving water pressure
- Amp draw
- Loop pump amps
- Fan pumps
- Auxiliary heat amps
- Auxiliary heat volts
Studies show that over 70% of repairs to heating and cooling systems could have been prevented with regular maintenance. Well maintained equipment runs more efficiently and saves you on energy costs.